Mambéré Project
Country Central African Republic 
Print Valuation Travel To Property All neighbouring Properties Mines and deposits nearby All active properties nearby
Develops Diamonds -
Explores for
Last updated on 6/28/2010 - Terms of Use
Risk and valuation analysis of the Mambéré Project
Status Risk : Care and Maintenance
Country Risk : Important
Title(s) of the Mambéré Project
Gem diamonds limited
Interest: 75%
Company ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
TitleCompany ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
Gem Diamonds holds a 75% interest in Gem Diamonds Centrafrique SA, in partnership with the Government of the CAR, which holds the remaining 25%.
Location of the Mambéré Project
Mambéré is located in Central African Republic.
History of the Mambéré Project
In the target area on the Mambéré River, a sampling campaign was carried out across terrace and modern gravels in 2007. The diamond grade from these older terraces was found to be sub-economic and the exploration team started work in the modern day r more...
Data last updated on : 12/31/2008
All information on this page comes from internal and external sources deemed reliable. This information might not be up to date, so please perform due diligence before making any conclusion or making any action. Do contact us should any information be missing or incorrect.