Chart canGOLD   Chart canSILVER  
 
Food for thought
Everything that needs to be said has already been said. But since no one was listening, everything must be said again
André Gide  
Search for :
LATEST NEWS  :
MINING STOCKS  :
Subscribe
Write Us
Add to Google
Search on Ebay :
PRECIOUS METALS (US $)
Gold 1248.09-0.46
Silver 17.45-0.05
Platinum 1271.30-3.45
Palladium 774.201.70
WORLD MARKETS
DOWJONES 16615209
NASDAQ 4419103
NIKKEI 15050245
ASX 53135
CAC 40 408190
DAX 8887169
HUI 191-1
XAU 790
CURRENCIES (€)
AUS $ 1.4475
CAN $ 1.4275
US $ 1.2724
GBP (£) 0.7890
Sw Fr 1.2068
YEN 136.0960
CURRENCIES ($)
AUS $ 1.1379
CAN $ 1.1219
Euro 0.7860
GBP (£) 0.6201
Sw Fr 0.9484
YEN 106.9540
RATIOS & INDEXES
Gold / Silver71.52
Gold / Oil15.22
Dowjones / Gold13.31
COMMODITIES
Copper 3.04-0.02
WTI Oil 82.020.06
Nat. Gas 3.69-0.02
Market Indices
Metal Prices
RSS
Precious Metals
Graph Generator
Statistics by Country
Statistics by Metals
Advertise on 24hGold
Projects on Google Earth
Youga Project
Youga
Country Burkina Faso 
Close to Ouagadougou
Status PRODUCTION 
Latitude / Longitude 11 N 06 / 0 W 17
Legends
Valorisation
Print Valuation Travel To Property All neighbouring Properties Mines and deposits nearby All active properties nearby
Produces Gold -
Develops
Explores for
Risk and valuation analysis of the Youga Project
Status Risk : Production
Country Risk : Moderate
Title(s) of the Youga Project
Endeavour Mining Corporation
Owner: 90%
Company ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
TitleCompany ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
Development of Etruscan’s 90% owned Youga Gold Project in Burkina Faso was substantially advanced over the year and commissioning of the mine is scheduled for mid 2007.The remaining 10% of BMC is held by the Government of Burkina Faso.
Location of the Youga Project
The Youga Gold Mine is located approximately four kilometers north of the Ghanaian border and 180 kilometers southwest of Ouagadougou, the capital city of Burkina Faso on the 80 kilometer Youga Gold Belt.
 
History of the Youga Project
Etruscan has acquired strategic land positions in three important greenstone belts in Burkina Faso: the Youga Gold Belt, the Banfora Gold Belt, and the Houndé Gold Belt.
 
Production history
Metal201020092008
GOLD (oz)82,40064,87819,589
Production Objectives
Metal2014
GOLD (oz)88,000
Reserves and Resources
2/21/2011(Endeavour Mining)Reports Additions to Mineral Resources at Youga Gold Mine
2/17/2011(Endeavour Mining)Mining Reports Additions To Mineral Resources At Youga Gold ...
Exploration and drilling
9/19/2011(Endeavour Mining)Mining Reports Positive Exploration Results at Youga
1/29/2011(Endeavour Mining)Reports Positive Exploration Results at Youga Including 5m a...
1/10/2011(Endeavour Mining)PRODUCES 82,400 OUNCES OF GOLD AND REPAYS YOUGA PROJECT DEBT...
1/18/2010(Etruscan Res.)Launches Exploration Programs
11/25/2009(Etruscan Res.)Youga Mine Reports October Production
10/6/2009(Etruscan Res.)Youga Gold Mine connects to grid power
8/6/2009(Etruscan Res.)July Gold Production Continues Upward Trend at Etruscan's Yo...
7/7/2009(Etruscan Res.)Gold production up in june at Etruscan's Youga Mine
3/9/2009(Etruscan Res.)YOUGA GOLD MINE PRODUCES OVER 15,000 OUNCES IN Q1 2009
12/5/2008(Etruscan Res.)YOUGA GOLD MINE PRODUCTION EXCEEDS 21,000 OUNCES IN Q4
10/8/2008(Etruscan Res.)Etruscan's Youga Gold Mine produces over 6,500 ounces in Sep...
8/21/2008(Etruscan Res.)YOUGA MINE PROJECTED TO BE CASH POSITIVE IN AUGUST
7/10/2008(Etruscan Res.)Achieves Commercial Production AT Youga Gold Mine
6/17/2008(Etruscan Res.)YOUGA GOLD MINE EXPECTS TO ACHIEVE COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION END...
10/3/2007(Etruscan Res.)YOUGA GOLD MINE NEARS COMPLETION
10/31/2006(Etruscan Res.)Youga Gold Project advances to production
Discoveries and Drilling Results
5/30/2011(Endeavour Mining)Mining Reports Positive Exploration Results at Youga Includi...
1/24/2011(Endeavour Mining)REPORTS POSITIVE EXPLORATION RESULTS AT YOUGA INCLUDING 5m a...
7/8/2010(Etruscan Res.)Satellite Prospects Yield Positive Results, Including 19 Met...
12/1/2008(Etruscan Res.)SATELLITE DEPOSITS ADDING OUNCES TO ETRUSCAN’S GOLD RESOURCE...
11/5/2008(Etruscan Res.)YOUGA GOLD MINE POURS 7,450OUNCES
6/5/2008(Etruscan Res.)YOUGA GOLD MINE RECOVERS 7800 OUNCES IN FIRST THREE MONTHS O...
5/29/2008(Etruscan Res.)DRILLING EXPANDS RESOURCE POTENTIAL NEAR YOUGA GOLD MINE
4/7/2008(Etruscan Res.)Etruscan's Youga Gold Mine recovers 2600 ounces in first mon...
11/8/2005(Etruscan Res.)New zones deliver high-grade intercepts for Etruscan's Youga...
Location
Data last updated on : 7/31/2008
Disclaimer
All information on this page comes from internal and external sources deemed reliable. This information might not be up to date, so please perform due diligence before making any conclusion or making any action. Do contact us should any information be missing or incorrect.