Limon Project
Country Nicaragua 
Close to Managua
Surface 12 km² / 2,965 acres
Latitude / Longitude 12 N 45 / 86 W 43
Print Valuation Travel To Property All neighbouring Properties Mines and deposits nearby All active properties nearby
Produces Gold -
Explores for
Last updated on 6/25/2010 - Terms of Use
Risk and valuation analysis of the Limon Project
Status Risk : Production
Country Risk : Important
    Link to technical report
Title(s) of the Limon Project
B2Gold Corp.
Interest: 95%
Company ProfileAll ProjectsCompany website
TitleCompany ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
The Company holds a 95% interest in the Limon Mine. The remaining 5% is held by Inversiones Mineras S.A., a holding company representing unionized mine workers in Nicaragua.
Royal Gold Inc.
Net Smelter Return: 3%
Company ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
TitleCompany ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
Location of the Limon Project
The Limon Mine is in northwestern Nicaragua approximately 100 km north of Managua, the capital of Nicaragua.
History of the Limon Project
Mining started at Limon in 1850. The Limon Mine was under national control until privatization in April 1994 when Triton Mining Corporation, a Canadian exploration and mining company, acquired control. Triton increased production to 1,000 tonnes per  more...
Geology of the Limon Project
he Limon Mine concession includes numerous epithermal gold-quartz veins.
Production history
GOLD (oz)40,10036,70233,06723,09850,61850,38260,76877,18399,64871,852
Data last updated on : 12/31/2008
All information on this page comes from internal and external sources deemed reliable. This information might not be up to date, so please perform due diligence before making any conclusion or making any action. Do contact us should any information be missing or incorrect.