Cerro Vanguardia Project
Cerro Vanguardia
Country Argentina 
Province Santa cruz
Close to Puerto san julian
Status PRODUCTION 
Latitude / Longitude 48 S 23 / 68 W 18
Legends
Valorisation
Print Valuation Travel To Property All neighbouring Properties Mines and deposits nearby All active properties nearby
Produces Gold -
Develops
Explores for
Last updated on 6/8/2010 - Terms of Use
Risk and valuation analysis of the Cerro Vanguardia Project
Status Risk : Production
Country Risk : Moderate
    Link to technical report
Title(s) of the Cerro Vanguardia Project
AngloGold Ashanti Ltd
Interest: 92.5%
Company ProfileAll ProjectsCompany project page
TitleCompany ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
AngloGold Ashanti has a 92.5% interest in the mine with the province of Santa Cruz holding the remaining 7.5%.
Location of the Cerro Vanguardia Project
Cerro Vanguardia is located to the north-west of Puerto San Julian in the province of Santa Cruz.
 
Geology of the Cerro Vanguardia Project
They are typical of epithermal, low-temperature, adularia-sericite character and consist primarily of quartz in several forms as massive quartz, banded chalcedonic quartz and quartz-cemented breccias. Dark bands in the quartz are due to finely dissem more...
 
Production history
Metal20082007200620052004200320022001
GOLD (oz)154,291220,540232,431228,148228,999225,999260,999135,984
Location
Data last updated on : 12/31/2006
Disclaimer
All information on this page comes from internal and external sources deemed reliable. This information might not be up to date, so please perform due diligence before making any conclusion or making any action. Do contact us should any information be missing or incorrect.