Sheba's Ridge Project
Sheba's Ridge
Country South Africa 
Close to Groblersdal
Status FEASIBILITY 
Latitude / Longitude 25 S 26 / 29 E 33
Legends
Valorisation
Print Valuation Travel To Property All neighbouring Properties Mines and deposits nearby All active properties nearby
Produces
Develops Copper - Nickel -
Explores for
Last updated on 11/9/2010 - Terms of Use
Risk and valuation analysis of the Sheba's Ridge Project
Status Risk : Feasibility
Country Risk : Important
Title(s) of the Sheba's Ridge Project
Ridge Mining Plc
Joint venture: 65%
Company ProfileAll ProjectsCompany project page
TitleCompany ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
The project is owned jointly between Ridge and Anglo Platinum, on the basis of a joint venture agreement signed in February 2003. Ridge Mining holds a 65% interest in the joint venture and Anglo Platinum the remaining 35%. Ridge has also agreed to se more...
Anglo American platinum
Joint venture: 35%
Company ProfileAll ProjectsCompany website
TitleCompany ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
Location of the Sheba's Ridge Project
The core area of the Sheba’s Ridge project is on the farm Loskop Suid, some 20 kilometres south of the town of Groblersdal
 
Production Objectives
Metal2021202220232024202520262027Year 2900Year 2901Year 2902
COPPER (lbs)26,000,00026,000,00026,000,00026,000,00026,000,00026,000,00026,000,000
GOLD (oz)21,50021,50021,50021,50021,50021,50021,500
NICKEL (lbs)52,250,00052,250,00052,250,00052,250,00052,250,00052,250,00052,250,000
PALLADIUM (oz)274,000274,000274,000274,000274,000274,000274,000
PLATINUM (oz)94,00094,00094,00094,00094,00094,00094,000
Location
Data last updated on : 12/31/2007
Disclaimer
All information on this page comes from internal and external sources deemed reliable. This information might not be up to date, so please perform due diligence before making any conclusion or making any action. Do contact us should any information be missing or incorrect.