CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Nov. 7, 2012) -
Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this Press Release.
On October 24, 2012 The Howard Group hosted its 4th annual "Opportunity Knocks" investor conference in Calgary. Roy Bonnell, President & CEO of Argex Titanium (News - Market indicators), provided an overview of the company to an audience of investment advisors & private investors.
A recording of the presentation is now available online. Click here to view -
Highlights on Argex are as follows:
- Game-changing, patented extraction process for high-purity TiO2 production. Proprietary and innovative extraction process producing high purity TiO2.
- Argex and PPG Industries (2nd largest paint company in the world) signed technology collaboration agreement to develop PPGs technology for TiO2 (titanium dioxide) pigment for paints and coating applications using Argex's TiO2 (April 2012).
- Currently negotiating Purchase and Sale Agreement with PPG Industries.
- TiO2 prices at all-time high averaging $4,500 US/tonne.
- Low-risk proven strategy for industrial production scale-up.
- Recent expansion of TiO2 pilot plant in Mississauga, Ontario with production of 10 kg/day.
- Strategic asset: La Blache property NI 43-101 Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) - NPV $2.2 billion.
About Argex Titanium Inc.
Argex Titanium Inc. is a near-term producer of Titanium Dioxide. With a primary goal of advancing rapidly towards production, Argex has adopted a simple and low-risk strategy for the scale-up of its proprietary process that allows it to produce high-purity TiO2 directly from run-of-mine material.
The process is running continuously at the mini-plant in Mississauga, Ontario. The closed-loop process is environmentally friendly and produces minimal inert tailings.
Additionally, the Corporation owns 100% of the Mouchalagane property, which is a large Labrador trough iron ore property that represents further potential upside for the Argex shareholders.
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Statements - This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the business and anticipated financial performance of the Company. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from results contemplated by the forward-looking statements. When relying on forward-looking statements to make decisions, investors and others should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20121106-800rgx.jpg