MAX RESOURCE CORP.
MAX REPORTS FIRST DRILL RESULTS FROM GOLD HILL MOLYBDENUM PROJECT, ALASKA
540 FEET OF 0.054% MoS2 ; INCLUDES 250 FEET OF 0.08% MoS2
Mr. Clancy Wendt, P.Geo., VP Exploration for MAX states: �We are extremely pleased with the results received to date from our exploration at Gold Hill. Having encountered extensive molybdenum mineralization over significant intervals, beginning virtually at surface, we feel that Gold Hill may have the potential to be a significant new molybdenum discovery.�
- Results Only Available from Top Half of First Hole, DH-07-01, Due to Backlog In Alaska Assay Labs (See Attached News Release for Full Results)
- Mineralization Noted Throughout the 1,000 Foot Hole
- Early Results For Molybdenum From This Hole Have Exceeded Previous Results Reported at this location in 1970S, by The New Alaskan Syndicate (Cities Services Minerals And Dome Mines) *
- Assays for Balance of Hole DH-07-01 Expected in a Few Weeks. Results From Remaining 4 Holes Expected in 6-8 Weeks. One More Hole Being Drilled This Season
- Gold Hill Molybdenum Project (8,520 acres) is Located 212 Miles North Northeast of Anchorage (Only Five Miles Off All-Weather Denali Highway)
* A National Instrument 43-101 Geological Report was completed on the Gold Hill project in July 2004 and can be viewed on SEDAR or at www.maxresource.com. The historic information provided in this news release is for reference only and the reader should not infer or assert that the information is correct, reliable, relevant or accurate and should not be relied upon. There are no resources and reserve estimates relating to the Claims and the original target estimate by Dome and Cities Service is historical in nature, has not been verified by the issuer�s qualified person, may not be relevant and should not be relied upon.
Clancy Wendt, VP Exploration for MAX says it all!!! �Gold Hill may have the potential to be a significant new molybdenum discovery.� Clancy is one of the most experienced geologists working in North America and this is yet another quality project he has brought into MAX. The Company now has excitement building on two important fronts � molybdenum and uranium. These two metals are two of the most sought after commodities in the world and we expect them to become even more vital to the North American economy in the coming months and years. Hat�s off to Stuart Rogers, President of Max, Clancy Wendt, and the rest of the MAX team for bringing us this great news!!!
Molybdenum and Uranium � two �must haves� in your portfolio � MAX has it all.
Nick L. Nicolaas
View Max Resource Press Release
Stay tuned for the most recent updates on Max Resource and other leading junior exploration companies through the MiningInteractive Video Interviews.
Mining Interactive Web Site
August 29 , 2007
Nick Nicolaas, Editor
• Max Resource Corp. is a Canadian mineral exploration company that is focused on uranium and molybdenum exploration, with properties in the U.S. and Canada. In addition, it holds gold properties in Nevada and Alaska.
Max Two Page Summary
View Max Resource CEO in Video Interview
--Stuart Rogers, CEO, MAX Recources.
"Mr. Clancy Wendt, P.Geo., VP Exploration for: �We are extremely pleased with the results received to date from our exploration at Gold Hill. Having encountered extensive molybdenum mineralization over significant intervals, beginning virtually at surface, we feel that Gold Hill may have the potential to be a significant new molybdenum discovery."
Max Resource Web Site