Pico Machay Project
Pico Machay
Country Peru 
Province Huancavelica
Close to Lima
Surface 18 km² / 4,448 acres Number of claims 5
Latitude / Longitude 13 S 2 / 75 W 13
Print Valuation Travel To Property All neighbouring Properties Mines and deposits nearby All active properties nearby
Explores for Gold -
Last updated on 3/26/2010 - Terms of Use
Risk and valuation analysis of the Pico Machay Project
Status Risk : Advanced discovery
Country Risk : Important
    Link to technical report
Title(s) of the Pico Machay Project
Pan American Silver Corp.
Owner: 100%
Company ProfileAll ProjectsCompany project page
TitleCompany ProfileAll ProjectsCompany websiteCompany project page
Aquiline’s wholly owned subsidiary, Minera Calipuy SAC currently has an agreement with Monterrico Metals PLC to earn up to a 75% interest in the Pico Machay gold project. On July 14, 2009, Aquiline announced it had signed a Letter of Intent ("LOI") to purchase the remaining 25% from Monterrico, thereby allowing Aquiline to proceed with final permit application.
Location of the Pico Machay Project
The Pico Machay gold project is located in Huancavelica province Peru. Approximately 450 kms south east of Lima. 13 degrees south, 75 degrees 20 minutes west. Nine hours by drive from Lima
Geology of the Pico Machay Project
The Pico Machay Project is a high sulphidation gold system, located in South Central Peru within the Calipuy volcanics. It forms part of a series of deposit types, which are abundant in Peru and Chile and are amongst the most sought after gold projec more...
Data last updated on : 10/13/2009
All information on this page comes from internal and external sources deemed reliable. This information might not be up to date, so please perform due diligence before making any conclusion or making any action. Do contact us should any information be missing or incorrect.